Here are some quick tips:
- Clean carpets two or three times a week by vacuuming regularly to pull out dirt and allergens
- Remove stains by blotting up area, using a qualified stain remover like Chem-Dry’s World Famous Spot Remover - if not available try plain club soda!
- Have carpets professionally cleaned several times each year by a certified cleaner such as Chem-Dry by the Millers
- If you are not having too many guests, have them remove their shoes at the door whenever possible.
- Similar tips also apply to upholstery and tile.
- Remember to always blot up as much of the stain first and don't rub.
- Red Wine spills a few home remedies can sometimes work such as club soda, and believe it or not, white wine!
When it is too big for you to handle or home remedies no longer work, Call Chem-Dry by the Millers ...time is running out so call soon to get in before all the time slots fill up!
Call us at 1-800-378-4030 or visit our web site at www.cdbythemillers.com
Serving all of Montgomery county(including Collegeville, Pottstown, Eagleville,), Chester county(including West Chester, Wayne, Landenberg, Phoenixville,), The Main Line Area, Lancaster County, Berks county (including Reading, Douglassville, Birdsboro,) , York County, Bucks and Delaware counties in Pennsylvania